Relative Secrets

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Well, that was a blast. (/sarcasm) It kind of reads like I was blasting him, but that's not the way I feel about it. It all needed to be said, and then some. I'm hoping that it's not more than he can swallow right now. Because the "then some" is mostly good.

I wrote about the feeling that we could just pick back up where we left off pretty seamlessly. It's been this way with all of the most important people in my life. It's sort of like a soul-mate thing: "I knew I'd see you again, hey," and off we go. I think I know him well enough to say that he'd know exactly what I mean, and that's why I really hope that he will read that letter with the intent it was sent, and the reason I believe he's capable of doing that, whether he chooses to or not.

That sounds kind of crazy or new-agey or something, I guess, but that's how it goes. It's NO secret that I'm a nutter. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home